Looking for a quick protein shake that will boost your energy levels and provide you with plenty of plant-based protein and healthy fats? This Superfood Protein Shake is packed with essential vitamins and minerals thanks to the addition of several superfoods. You can enjoy it as a quick healthy breakfast, have it as a mid-morning snack or use it to fuel your workouts. It will help you to cope with stress and keep your energy levels high.
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 3 ripe bananas, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 large pinches of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- Goji berries (for garnish and extra antioxidants)
- Credit: One Green Planet
- Combine almond milk, banana, cacao nibs, maca powder, chia seeds, hemp seeds, vanilla extract and salt in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with goji berries and finely chopped cacao nibs to taste.